- MANUAL SAUSAGE STUFFER / FILLER: Make your own sausages at home with this heavy duty stainless steel sausage stuffer / filler.
- APPROVED BY BUTCHERS: We searched the globe for a tough and durable sausage stuffer that is suitable for hunter, gatherer, farmer, home sausage makers, then we got some local butchers to put it through it's paces, just to be sure it was up to scratch.
- TOUGH STAINLESS STEEL BODY: When it comes to food equipment, food grade stainless steel is the ultimate material. It is tough, durable, non-porous (so more hygienic), easy to clean and corrosion resistant.
- MANUAL: This is a manual sausage filler. This means you control the speed the sausage meat is pushed out - which is great for beginner sausage makers.
- CAPACITY: Capacity for 3KG of sausage mix at one time. For reference, a full pork shoulder or beef brisket weighs 5-8kg. A lamb shoulder is about 1.5-2kg.
- STUFFING NOZZLE / FUNNEL: Comes with 4 stuffing nozzles, suitable for most common sausages:
Stuffing nozzle Supplied
Suitable for these Sausage Casings
Suitable for these Sausages
- Sheep Casings 20-22mm, 22-24mm, 24-26mm - Collagen Casings the same size
Chipolata, Merguez, Hot Dogs, Cabanossi, Breakfast Sausages, Droewors, Lap Cheong Any other slim sausages.
- Sheep Casings 26-30 - Hog Casings 26-28mm, 28-30mm, 30-32mm, 32-35mm - Collagen Casings the same size
English pork sausage, beef sausage, bratwurst, chorizo, boerewors, kielbasa Any other chunky sausage
- Hog Casings 35-38mm, 38-42, 42-44mm - Collagen Casings the same size
Andouille, Blood Sausage (Black Pudding), Criollo Chorizo, Italian Salami, Knockwurst
- Beef Casings 40mm-60mm - Collagen Casings the same size
Extra fat and chunky sausages
For more info about sausage casings and sausage filler nozzle sizes, see our blog
- HYGIENIC & EASY CLEANING: Stainless steel is non-porous which makes it hygienic and easy to clean. Ideal for handling meat. Our stainless steel accessories are also removable which makes cleaning easier and improves hygiene.
- TRUSTED BY KIWIS FOR OVER 20 YEARS: Our supplier has been supplying the NZ farming & hunting community with butchery products for over 20 years.
- SHIPPING: Nationwide shipping is included in your price (including shipping to a rural delivery address). We expect delivery of your order to be within 7 business days. You will receive a tracking no. Full shipping details can be foundhere.